Your investment into your child is invaluable. HamptonArts works hard to offer reasonable and flexible tuition options. Since each course is individualized, tuition is based on four factors: The frequency of sessions, the length of each session, whether a course is a group or one-on-one, and the type of materials used.
- 20% off your first HamptonArts course!
- For all courses, the first introductory session is free!*
- 50% off one session if you refer a friend who enrolls in a course!*
- Sibling Discount: Each child enrolled = 50% off one session.
*excludes Portfolio Review
ART COURSE TUITION
$35 per 1 hour group session meeting once a week
$30 per 1 hour group session meeting more than once a week
$40 per 1 ½ hour group session meeting once a week
$35 per 1 ½ hour group session meeting more than once a week
- A semester course averages 13 to 16 weeks
- All course materials are covered by the tuition.
- An additional $1 to $10 per session may be necessary for material intensive courses, such as ceramics and oil painting.
- One-on-one courses will be an additional $5 per session due to the more in-depth and individualized nature of the courses.
Have questions regarding tuition?
Contact us today:
During the registration and admission process, the instructor and parents will determine the course schedule. This schedule will be used to determine the total course tuition. Parents will be able to choose one of the following three payment plans:
1) Course tuition is paid in one payment prior to the day of the second session.
2) Course tuition is paid in two equal installments. The first installment would be paid prior to the day of the second session. The second installment would be paid on the day marking the middle of the semester.
3) Course tuition is paid in four equal installments. The first would be paid prior to the day of the second session. The following three installments would be paid by specified dates throughout the semester (typically, the first of the month).
Click here to read the full Tuition Policy.
Four payment options are available for your convenience.
Have questions regarding tuition or payment?
Contact us today: